How is our Environmental education taught in schools?
Environmental education uses environmental issues and topics as a theme to weave into all subjects and grades. This ensures all students will have many opportunities to acquire the knowledge, skills, perspectives and practices they need to become environmentally literate citizens. There will also be opportunities for students to address environmental issues in their homes, in their local communities, or at the global level.
--Our mission at Green School is to deliver a generation of global citizens who are knowledgeable about and inspired to take responsibility for the sustainability of the world.
Mission of Young Environmentalists Programme --
· Emphasizing hands-on learning
· Developing social responsibility
· Instilling integrity, honesty, ethics and compassion as core underlying values
· Recognizing the importance of a holistic education
· Building natural habitat and green spaces within the school
· Inculcating Green leadership
· Grooming Civic habits
· Engaging student sin research,measurement and deductions.
· Making Education fun and a happy experiecne.
· Craeting solid proactive happy memories for each student.
· Involving outdoor.activity based/campus education into curriculam.
· Making part of the curricular text books active through the Environmental programmes.
· Involving Parents and Guardians into the life of the students and environmental programmes.
· Reaching out to the Community as leaders in the environmental movement.
· Celebrating Environment International Dates.